Monday, February 22, 2010

New creations

My Parisan Dress

OK, this is my newest creation! It is made from MY PARISAN DRESS by ManiMina.
And I absolutly love it. It is the perfect play time dress or even a nice Church dress.
I made a pair of ruffle pants to go with it, Later that afternoo, so there arent pictured here but I promise to get some up.......and it really did look adorable with the ruffle pants. I made the pates with the Brown w/teal dots and the ruffles with the teal w/ brown dots....SUPER CUTE!! 

Oh, and please for give her hair doo..she was in no mood to get her hair done, before taking her pic.

2 comments:

  1. that dress is adorable and looks so couture chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress! Your little girl looks super cute in it. I want to try sewing someday, too. Although I don't have a sewing machine. HA!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comment!