Saturday, July 10, 2010

Im such an IDIOT!!!!

Well, to start I have to explain that it has been raining so much here in oklahoma that I feel like im in "Forks", its even flooded in some areas!

Well this afternoon, Destiny was begging to go outside, since we finally have some sunshine!!
So I thought I would back across my driveway so she could ride here tricycle and not get in the road, and like an IDIOT I wasnt thinking and just drove right out into my yard and my car got stuck!!!  I cant believe Im such and IDIOT!!

Well I cant tell you about this without Pictures so here you go:

I know what your thinking (well besides Im an IDIOT) its not that bad....Well, I decided to stop before I made it much much worse....I so have to wait for the hubby to get home and handle this!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment!