Thursday, July 8, 2010

Back To School Crafts

Wow, its been a while since I posted, and Im sorry about that, Ive just had so much going on and nothing exciting to blog about,but I recently became aware that it is time to get ready to go:


How excited all those kids must be that their summer is coming to an end, and how happy all those mothers and fathers must be that it is time to go school supplie,clothes, and anything else kids need for school shopping!....lol

All joking aside I wish I was able to go back to school.

But for all those that have school age children, I have searched the world wide web for some money saving crafts to get you ready for Back- to- school.
(remember to click the image to go to the tutorial)

Here we go:


This is will show you how to make a super cute book covers!!

And here is one on how to make your own School bag:



School Lunch Bag
I love this idea, I so will be making one for Destiny, She is going into a 3yr old school program.

This is super cute for preschoolers

Isnt it just adorable????

Well this is all I have so far, But my next post will have tutorials on Back- To - School hair accessories,clothes,etc.....

So keep your eyes on my blog....


If you have an awesome
BACK-TO-SCHOOL
tutorial feel free to add a link in the comments section!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment!