Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Personal Blog

Hey everyone,
 I just wanted to let you all know that I just started my Personal blog....
It is going to be alot more about me and my family, I will still throw in some fun tutorials, talk about my diet and of course my newest interst Destinys hair, and fun hairstyles to try.
As well as alot more fun stuff, like lots of fun pics of Destiny that most of you dont get to see,and of me and my man Johnny...Basicly its going to be more about US, than my biz type stuff and I will be removing some of my personal stuff from this blog...
I think im going to find that I will nigect this blog a little now that I have my personal blog... so If you want to see more post than you better follow me over on my other blog..lol


Besides I dont want to be over there all by my self!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment!