Monday, October 18, 2010

My Personal Blog

For those of you who have been following my diet or any of my other personal posts, I just want to let you know that all my posts about it have been deleted from this blog and have been moved to my personal blog:


There you will see all the things involved in my personal life, like kids, being a mom, learning how to care for my biracial daugters hair, hairstyles, vacation, my diet, my family, everything about kids, etc......
it is going to be a little of everything.

And my Orange Blossom Blog is going to be about sewing, sales and promotions for my etsy shop, about me opening my own shop in my local area, crafts,tutorials and any thing else that involves sewing or crafting.

But since I have not had a chance to add my new weight on my personal blog I wanted to let you know that I stared this diet Sept 16 at 218lbs and it is Oct 18th and Im 198...only 8lbs away from my goal by the end of Oct......Im so proud of myself...I cant believe how much better I look....20lbs can you believe that.????
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I was cleaning out my email inbox and realized that you had asked me a question on my blog about doing reviews, and never got in touch with you to answer! Email me at sumossweetstuff@gmail.com and I could fill you in on what I know about doing reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comment!