Monday, June 7, 2010

BLOG BUTTONS

Ok, so I've had several people contact me about my free ad space and I was amazed that over half of them didnt know how to make a blog button for there blogs....And I think that Everyone needs one.
So, This week Im going to make everyone who is interested a blog button using their own image for $5!!
If you dont have a Image, I can use one from your etsy shop or create you one for $7
Let me know if your interested and I can set you up listing in my etsy shop!!

This will include:
 a button with copy code for your blog..so others can add it to there blog
a button that links back to your etsy shop/website/facebook...whatever
and of course a button on my blog!!

If you want some examples please let me know and I will email them to you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment!