Thursday, June 17, 2010

CRICUT EXPRESSION

Hello, everyone.
I have several things to talk about today first is that, Destiny (my 2 yr old thats turning 3 next week,) Is in the Parents.com(parents magazine) CuteKid Photo Contest
And We need all your votes so please please please go vote for her!!

(Click on her pic to go to link)
She has went from 1767th place to 376th place to 273rd place and today she is in 218th place, and we want to keep her moving right up in the charts!!!


AND
Next on my list of things to talk about is that, Im selling my
CRICUT EXPRESSION

(click on image to go to link)

I just have no intrest in it, I have used it maybe 3 times and that was just when i first got it and wanted to see what it can do, I did have the cutter pressure to high, so  You might need a new mat, But really I only used it maybe 3 times, and otherwise it has been in its original box with all packaging. I have everything that came with it. It came with the PlantinSchoolBook cartridge,Which I will send along with the machine!
I need to get rid of it, because I have a very small Craft space and I simply do not have any room for it! Im only asking $250.00 + shipping for it...or best offer!

AND
Last but not least, Im having a HUGE SALE in my shop,
(click image)

***BUY 2 GET 1 FREE & FREE MATCHING HAIR ACCESSORY***
Plus
I just reduced all prices!!
So head on over and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment!