Monday, June 21, 2010

ONE HOT SUNNY DAY

Hi, Everyone.
Man besides yesterday being fathers day, It was 1 hot sunny day. I thought I was going to melt on more than one occasion yesterday! And our "Daddy" was sick so we didnt get to celerbrate with him, and Destiny begged ,begged and begged to go to the "OCEAN", So to the "ocean" we went.
And let me tell you it was wonderful! I cant begin to tell you how much fun we had...it was absolutely
fab-O-lous!!

So I decided to send you all some pictures:




OOOO
and I cant forget:
Hi, my daughter is in the Parents magazine CuteKid contest, and we need all the votes we can get...I would really appreciate it if you would vote for her, Here is the link: http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/321168

And

***BUY 2 GET 1 FREE & FREE MATCHING HAIR ACCESSORY + FREE SHIPPING***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment!