Friday, April 8, 2011

I created it and now I have no idea what to do with it!!

Have you ever created something thats just to freakin cute, cool or awesome but then have absolutely no idea what to do with it??
Well, thats exactly what happened  to me just a few moments ago..
I created this awesome little fabric flower wreath!


But its to small to really beable to use it!
But isnt it cute, I do think it would be perfect for a cute little playhouse door!!
Maybe I will save it for Destinys Birthday, as we do plan to build her a cute little play house.

If you want to create your own all you need is some scrap fabric, metal ring,some small jewels/buttons/beads and some know how on fabric flowers. It was very simple.

If you dont feel like making one or dont have the stuff, But would really really love to have one, I have plenty of supplies to make more.
($7.00 shipped/within US. paypal only)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment!