Monday, April 18, 2011

Stuff I make!!

  Well,
now that I have made my decision to not run a online shop.
I think I will still make and sell some, I just think im only gonna do it on a " once in a while" type thing, so If you was to want to purchase something I make feel free to ask.
As I still love to sew and I tend to make way more that Destiny can wear or use....lol

Anywayz,
Now that Im back to sewing for fun I have went back to see some of the things I used to make so I could pick some patterns to make for Destiny this summer.
So far this morning I have made her 3 pillowcase type dresses...
And Im working on some shorts suits now.
I intend to make a few peek-a-boo skirts with M2M shirts.

I cant believe how much I missed just being able to sew what the heck I want to! Instead of haveing to do what other people wanted me to. 
I was going to post some pictures of the dresses I made to day but he battery on my camera is dead, so I thought I would post some pictures of things I have made in the past!













So there is just a few of the things I have made, by far not all or everything I have ever made...lol
 Hope you enjoyed!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment!