Thursday, April 7, 2011

Toy Planter Tutorial

Tutorial # 1
TOY PLANTERS
I found thsi awesome tutorial to spice up any garden, desk or kitchen window,  I think it is beyond cute and I will so be working on this within the next couple of days, So Im gonna go ahead and give you the tutorial and some pictures and as soon as I get mine all done I will post some pictures of my creations!

I found this tutorial over at  DESIGN KITTY,



 You can check out he tutorial here at:  DESIGN KITTY
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Very cool, does anyone sell these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @blake.. Sorry but im not sure if anyone makes them or not... I made me some and I would be happy to make some for you if your interested please email me @ orangeblossomboutique2@gmail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comment!